The ThruNite Catapult V3 version has been designed to be a search & rescue and tactical flashlight without peer.
The new version has been improved in many ways compared to the previous Catapults.
The Catapult’s aluminium bezel has been replaced with a stainless steel on the Catapult V3. This allows for a much higher impact resistance, making it much more effective in tactical situations.
The Catapult V3’s ergonomic design enables it to be used for extended periods of time without fatigue. It provides an anti-slip surface and grip design to lessen any chance of dropping the light.
While many of Thrunite's competitors use softer and more affordable 6061 aircraft aluminum, they craft their lights from the ultra-strong 7075 aircraft aluminum and coated with mil-spec hard anodizing, making the Catapult V3 extremely durable and well made.
The beam of the Catapult V3 has been fine tuned to offer maximum throw while still providing massive amounts of spill. Whether used for search and rescue, security operations, boating or any activity requiring tons of illumination, especially at a distance, the Catapult V3 is a fantastic choice.
The Catapult V3 is easy to use. It offers 3 levels of output: High, Medium and Low and Strobe.
• Cree with newest XM-L LED with T6 bin
• Stainless steel bezel
• Maximum output: 700+ OTF lumens!
• Low Output: approx. 177 OTF lumens
• 3 Levels of output plus Strobe
• Low = 550+/-10mA; High = 2.9-3A
• Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodizing
• Constructed from 7075AL for superior durability.
• Length: 185mm; Head diameter: 58mm; Body diameter: 31mm
• Weight: 390g (Extension tube excluded)
• Tactical momentary-on forward click switch
• IPX-8 Water/Dust Resistance
• Tailcap design allows the light to tailstand
• Shatter resistant ultra clear lens with double-sided multilayer AR coating
• BATTERY OPTIONS: 2 x 18650 / 2 x 17670 / 4 x CR123/ 2 x 18650/2 x CR123/2 x 16340
Press lightly for momentary on and fully press for switch on, turn the bezel to select low or high output. Tighten for high and loosen for low.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the batteries with the anode side (+) toward the light’s head, screw the tail cap back on until it is tightened all the way.
incl. 20% MwSt exkl. Versandkosten